Join our mailing list to stay up to date
A webinar exploring how the pandemic is affecting women and men – especially at work – and the potential for bad politics and policy to turbo-charge inequality.
Deficits matter, but not in the way we’ve been told. Hear from leading US economist Professor Stephanie Kelton, in conversation with Steven Hail and Gabrielle Bond.
We chat with David Olney and Tim Whiffen from the Blind Insights podcast.
Dr Philip Lawn showcases a range of economic indicators that can guide the transition to sustainable prosperity for all.
Tasmanian Greens Leader Cassy O’Connor MP outlined the process of how a Job Guarantee can be raised in state parliament.
A thriving economy providing for the needs of the people and living within the means of the planet.
We are a grassroots group of activists campaigning for urgent climate action and better economic and social justice in Australia.
– Net zero emissions by 2030
– No new fossil fuel projects, a planned phase out of current fossil fuels and an end to fossil fuel subsidies
– A planned phase out of current fossil fuel power generation
– A just transition and fair compensation for workers in fossil fuel and related industries
– Providing meaningful work for all who want it through a federally funded Job Guarantee
– A post pandemic economic recovery focussed on local projects which create jobs and provide lasting benefits for our communities
– Recognition, treaty and a voice to parliament for First Nations peoples
– Learning from the experts and evidence based research
– Empowering our members with skills and support
– Promoting these policies through grassroots, local campaigns